Effective Date & Last Modified: May 24, 2018
Sexually Explicit Material
This Site contains sexually explicit material and is not intended to be viewed by anyone under the age of 18 or who has not reached the age of majority in their community. Membership and access to the Site are expressly and strictly limited to adults at least 18 years of age who have reached the age of majority in their community.
Users From Outside Of The United States
Applicability To Other Websites
Personal Information Defined
“Personal Information” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
II. OUR BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only process your personal information if we have a legal basis for doing so. Our legal bases are: processing necessary for the performance of a contract with you; processing to comply with our legal obligations; processing in pursuit of our legitimate interests; and/or processing to establish or defend a legal claim.
III. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under certain circumstances, you may have the following rights:
the right to ask us to provide you access to the Personal Information we hold about you;
the right to correct your Personal Information;
the right to request erasure or blocking of your Personal Information that is processed in breach of the law;
the right to object on legitimate grounds to how we process your Personal Information (in certain circumstances we may not be able to stop using your Personal Information, but we will tell you why in those circumstances); and
withdrawal of consent (use the unsubscribe option which is in all of our marketing emails to stop receiving marketing material from us).
To exercise such rights, or if you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your Personal Information, refer to Section VII below.
IV. INFORMATION COLLECTION POLICY
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED.
1) In order to become a member of the Site and/or to purchase products offered through the Site, you are required to provide certain Personal Information to one of our transaction processors (the "Processing Agent").
4) If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Any information that you disclose in chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups is available to the public. Please take note that you should exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose any Personal Information.
1) In order to collect certain information, we utilize small pieces of data that are placed on your when you visit the Site ("Cookies"). Some Cookies are stored in your web browser and become inactive when you close your web browser or turns off your computer ("Session Cookies"). Other Cookies are longer lasting and reside on your hard drive ("Persistent Cookies"). Persistent Cookies remain on your computer until the Persistent Cookies expire or are manually deleted. Persistent Cookies may contain email addresses or usernames, but that data is encrypted and can only be interpreted by us.
3) In the administration of the Site, we use third party software solutions, including without limitation such as NATS and Google Analytics, which also utilize Cookies ("Third Party Cookies"). Through the use of internal methods and the use of Third Party Cookies, we, and our partners, which may include third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and other partners (collectively, “Partners”) may use automated means to collect various types of information about you, your computer or other device used to access the Site. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of information automatically tracked and collected includes the following categories of information when you visit the Site: (a) your IP address (which allows us to determine your geographic location); (b) domain servers; (c) type of computer used to access the Site; and (d) type of web browser used to access the Site; and (e) the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Service (e.g. iOS, Android) (collectively "Traffic Data").
4) Our Partners and Google Analytics’ Partners may also access the information collected by the Third Party Cookies. We have access to such information contained in their software, however, that data is anonymous. With that exception, at this time, we do not share information collected by Cookies with third parties.
5) Most web browsers allow a user to disable Cookies. While allowing Cookies is not a requirement for membership or use of the Site, if you elect to disable Cookies, some features of the Site features will not function properly as the Site was not designed to operate without Cookies. Additionally, for users located in the European Union, the Site utilizes cookie management software, which provides users with information on how your behavior is going to be tracked. This software offers you a simple method to select and to explicitly provide and revoke consent regarding which non-necessary cookies you would like us to use. You cannot choose to continue without certain necessary cookies, which are required to operate the Site.
6) We may work with certain third-party companies that use techniques other than HTTP cookies to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect and record information about your web surfing activity, including those integrated with our Services. Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these techniques, and those browser settings that block conventional cookies may have no effect on such techniques.
7) At this time, the Site does not respond to Do Not Track browser settings. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want them to collect certain information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services.
For more details about Do Not Track, visit this Do Not Track webpage.
V. PERSONAL INFORMATION USE POLICY
A. OUR USE OF INFORMATION.
1) Digital Experience Corporation, our Partners, and the Processing Agent may use Contact Data to provide account status, to create an account, to provide promotional materials and updates on our products and services, and to contact the user when necessary.
2) The Processing Agent uses your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services, to create accounts, and to provide and bill you for such products and services when appropriate.
3) We use your Personal Information and Traffic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
4) We uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad Traffic Data information as described in Section IV.B. above.
B. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We share Demographic Data with advertisers and other third parties only on an aggregate basis whereby you are not personally identifiable.
We share Contact Data with other companies who may want to send you information about their products or services, unless you have specifically requested that we not share Contact Data with such companies. If you do not want us to share your Contact Data with any third parties, please email us at policies@DickButtVerse.com or select the "opt-out" box on our online forms, but please understand that such a request will likely limit your ability to take advantage of all of the features and services we offer on the Site.
We may also share Contact Data and Financial Data with our business associates, including the Processing Agent, who assist us by performing core services including without limitation hosting, billing, transaction processing, fulfillment, or data storage and security related to the operation of the Site.
We may disclose your Personal Information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our legal or other rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law.
We may disclose your Personal Information to investigate or prevent your violation of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity.
C. USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information (such as paid or members only content).
If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from our business associates, you may select the appropriate "opt-out" option each time we ask you for Personal Information or edit your personal profile settings in the manner described in Section VI.B below.
D. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, contact us by email at policies@DickButtVerse.com.
VI. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your Personal Information; however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
B. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We maintain a procedure to help users confirm that their Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may visit your personal profile ("Profile") by clicking the “My Settings" link located near the top of most pages on the Site. Through the Profile, you can: (1) edit your account settings and (2) review and update certain Personal Information that we have previously collected from you.
C. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION.
You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without your permission through the procedure provided in the Terms of Service (https://www.DickButtVerse.com/terms-of-service.html
VII. CONTACT US
All membership questions can be answered by submitting a ticket to: https://support.DickButtVerse.com.